Disclaimer

The contents of this Web site are mine personally and do not reflect any position of the U.S. Government or the Peace Corps.

Note: I have returned to the U.S. due to family issues. My last day in Kenya was Aug. 7th, 2009. I still have pictures and stories to share, so additional posts will appear as time permits.
I had a wonderful experience in Kenya and would like to share with anyone that is interested. Paul

Thursday, August 20, 2009




The town of Silibwet. The crop land adjoining the town and the main road through town, leading to the market. Tea and corn were the major crops planted by the farmers. This was a welcome change from our training site which was suffering through a drought, as was much of Kenya at the time. Silibwet was the exception. During my first, and only week here, it rained almost every afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment