Disclaimer

The contents of this Web site are mine personally and do not reflect any position of the U.S. Government or the Peace Corps.

Note: I have returned to the U.S. due to family issues. My last day in Kenya was Aug. 7th, 2009. I still have pictures and stories to share, so additional posts will appear as time permits.
I had a wonderful experience in Kenya and would like to share with anyone that is interested. Paul

Thursday, August 20, 2009

My friends at the Silibwet Red Cross Chapter.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mr E! Am a resident of Silibwet but currently am in the University in my 2nd year. Peace Corps have really been of great help to our people in many sectors mainly education, health and farming.'Pongezi kwa kazi uliyofanya'- congrats for the work you did!

    Am a friend of David Langat alias Davila and he has been doing commendable work for the Slibwet residents.

    Wishing you a nice stay in the US and say hi to your family members.

    ReplyDelete