Disclaimer

The contents of this Web site are mine personally and do not reflect any position of the U.S. Government or the Peace Corps.

Note: I have returned to the U.S. due to family issues. My last day in Kenya was Aug. 7th, 2009. I still have pictures and stories to share, so additional posts will appear as time permits.
I had a wonderful experience in Kenya and would like to share with anyone that is interested. Paul

Thursday, August 20, 2009


This was my new home in Silibwet, Kenya. I had two rooms. I had just arrived, hence the clutter. The other room, the kitchen, was empty. The metal shack next to the house is the bathroom, for bathing only. The latrine, in kiswahili choo or msilanti, depending on the people your with, was further down the hillside.

No comments:

Post a Comment