Disclaimer

The contents of this Web site are mine personally and do not reflect any position of the U.S. Government or the Peace Corps.

Note: I have returned to the U.S. due to family issues. My last day in Kenya was Aug. 7th, 2009. I still have pictures and stories to share, so additional posts will appear as time permits.
I had a wonderful experience in Kenya and would like to share with anyone that is interested. Paul

Friday, August 7, 2009

My Host Family


This the family that took care of my during my two months of training. They and I are preparing American style pancakes. Something they all fell in love with. These pancakes were made without baking soda, apparently a rare commodity in most village stores. The pancakes still were light and tasty.

Starting from left is Hadidja, the young women that works for the family, Moma Mary, Baba David, their 10 year old boy, also named Paul, and one of the hands that helps work their farm.

No comments:

Post a Comment