Disclaimer

The contents of this Web site are mine personally and do not reflect any position of the U.S. Government or the Peace Corps.

Note: I have returned to the U.S. due to family issues. My last day in Kenya was Aug. 7th, 2009. I still have pictures and stories to share, so additional posts will appear as time permits.
I had a wonderful experience in Kenya and would like to share with anyone that is interested. Paul

Friday, May 29, 2009

The Last Weekend in the U.S.

Wasn't sure I was really going to reach this point. Not until this morning was I cleared of a medical hold! That's cutting it close, since my plane leaves Monday morning for the staging area. But all is well, for now! Now the job is to pack, and make sure that my luggage meets the weight and size restrictions. That is going to take some thoughtful calculation. Hopefully, I won't have to leave anything significant behind.

I've been told that Internet service may not be available during the first 2 months of training in Kenya. So be patient if you don't see any new posts for awhile. I'll post my address once I am sure where I will be. Those students of Ma'am following this post are encouraged to leave comments and questions. I'll answer them as Internet availability permits.

1 comment:

  1. Paul~ I am so excited that this day has come for you. I wish you all the best in Kenya, and am so envious you will get to spend your service on that side of the continent. Best of luck, and keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete